Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, June 6, 2014

June's Yorkie Times is here :o)

Hellooooo my Pawsome Friends :o)

Guess who is featured in this month's issue? Yes, indeed! The one and only, Angel Pip ♥

Angel Pip's wish is to donate 20% of the sales from the month of June to Yorkshire Terrier National Rescue. 

How Pawsome is that??? Meee is doing the Yorkie Happy Dance :o)


Please click here to be directed to the Yorkie Times Newsletter for Pawsome reads.

Love & Smooches,
Neeko :o)
P.S. Today's joke:
~ The interviewer examined the job application, then turned to the prospective employee. 
"I see you have put ASAP down for the date you are available to start. However, I see you've written down AMAP for required salary. I don't believe I'm aware of what that means."

The applicant replied: "As Much As Possible!"

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

This was just so wonderful to see Angel Pip being featured is that month's issue. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals