Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I've got Girlfriends, I've got lots of Girlfriends...

Fiiiiinally!!! I got my Mommy to take the time in helping me with my new post. Whew!

Well, let's see...
I met a new Girlfriend named Sophia. She is really pretty, tall and skinny like a model and very shy. It was kind of cute how she was hiding behind her Daddy's legs.
I cannot say the same about one of her brothers though...
Her Mommy is very sweet and a very classy lady so I'm not going to translate to her what her boy Howard said to me. Let's just say that he told me to stay away from his baby sister by using unapproved language.
Sophia's parents are wonderful humans. All of Sophia's brothers are rescues just like me.
God Bless You Auntie Deb & Uncle Bob.

I was so excited to go visit again with Zoe & Anastasia. See for yourselves...




Zoe after dinner :-)

Sweet Anastasia :-)

Here I was telling the Girls that I was there for them ;-)



One late evening, I had a great surprise visit from my Girlfriend Tuffy. Remember her? She is really cute and very friendly. Even my Sis was happy to see her and her Mommy. We were all discussing the mosquito infestation we are having this summer and how annoyed we all are because of it.
My Mommy even called the Village to complain and asked what are they going to do about it. She was told that they budgeted for only four spray sessions for this summer. Outrageous! I heard her say over the phone. I guess she was not very happy with their mediocre planning for the rainy, hot & muggy summer we are experiencing.

Let's just say that we all smell very feminine from being sprayed all the time with Lavender, Jasmine and now Marigold... My Mommy says that it helps repel the pesky mosquitoes.

I'm happy the weekend is here because I cleared my schedule and expect to have lots of fun activities again :-)

Wish you all a great weekend,
Neeko :-)
P.S. Today's joke:
~ Teacher: "Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?" Pupil: "The moon."
Teacher: "Why?" Pupil: "The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it." ~








No comments: