Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to normal :-)

Well, my parents went back to work today and our agenda is back to normal. Yay!
My Sis was so wiped out that she told us not to bother her unless there is food involved...



As you can see, my Bro and I resumed our duties and our day went pretty smoothly with not much excitement or should I say, this is what we told our parents when they got home ;-)
Leo assured me that there are no video cameras in the house so what happens in their absence stays between us.
When my Mommy gets home, we immediately check out our backyard to make sure that there were no trespassers.
It took me awhile to figure it out that the landscaper is not an intruder and after he was introduced to me and me almost taking one of his fingers off, I'm not bothered by his presence anymore. He does work very hard and does a great job my Mommy says.

Got to run! I have to floss before going to bed...
Later,
Neeko



No comments: