Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My very 1'st boat ride :-)

Wow! That was Awesome...

I went up to Lake Geneva, WI with my family today on a power boat.
My parents were curious to see how I would handle the new activity.
Well, like a trooper of course! I'm game for everything as I said before :-)


Check out for yourselves:


A bit hot down here...

Taking in the breeze...


Life is good...


All calm and clear...


Wait... I just spotted something...

Another boat... Gee, I thought we rented the entire Lake...
Well, they were lucky they did not come any closer!
My Mommy likes to see us sit together...

All peaceful again...
 
Afterwards we went and walked along the Lake on the Indian Trail where we always meet a lot of nice people.

We were rewarded at the end with ice cream :-) Yay!
I have to go floss before going to bed because tomorrow, we pick up and go again somewhere else.
I love it when my parents are on vacation :-)

Later,
Neeko :-)
P.S. Today's joke:

~ Little Pete came home from the playground with a bloody nose, black eye, and torn clothing. It was obvious he’d been in a bad fight and lost. While his father was patching him up, he asked his son what happened.

“Well, Dad,” said Pete, “ I challenged Larry to a duel. And, you know, I gave him his choice of weapons.”
“Uh-huh,” said the father, “that seems fair.”
“I know, but I never thought he’d choose his sister!” ~













No comments: