Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

The continuation of my Big day :-)

We arrived in Evanston by Lake Michigan; our favorite spot...
The breeze of the Lake made us hungry for a snack...

Danny G. is still pretty wound up; I guess the breeze did not calm him down...
We are still going at it...
This is me and Danny after our walk; still loaded with energy ;-)


After we dropped off Danny G., we went to eat.
Waiting for dinner...


This is us on the way home... my Sis was waaay deep in her bed so picture not available ;-)
my Bro said that he was not tired at all... at least I do not deny it that I was bushed!



Today we took it easy because tomorrow we are going to Lake Geneva, WI on a power boat. My Bro told me that is great fun so cannot wait :0)
Better get some good zzz's for that...

Later,
Neeko :-)
P.S. The joke of the day:
~ Little Emily was complaining to her mother that her stomach hurt. Her mother replied: “That’s because it's empty. Maybe you should try putting something in it." The next day, the pastor was over at Emily's family's house for lunch. He mentioned having his head hurt, to which Emily immediately replied: "That's because it's empty. Maybe you should try putting something in it." ~

No comments: