Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

More vacation fun...

Never thought I would say this, but I'm glad that we had a relaxing Saturday!
I was on a roller coaster week of activities and by the end of it I was a cranky Yorkie...

On Wednesday we celebrated my parents' 14th wedding anniversary by getting together with my Nana and her very enthusiastic little boy, Danny G. (remember him from my Birthday bash???)
Well, the guy is on nuclear fuel or something because we played non-stop all afternoon and he still had lots of energy left in him by the time we were leaving. One just cannot extinguish enthusiasm like his.
My Nana said that he is going back to school in the fall.

Speaking of school, on Thursday we went to visit where my Daddy went to school out in DeKalb, IL.
That was a fun afternoon. We got to walk on campus and my Sis who is 14, said that she might consider Northern Illinois University; she will have to find a food related major ;-)




Aparently, my family does this every summer. It is a beautiful campus with a very nice lagoon, and a 40 acres open field, where we were hoping to have a nice quiet picnic.
Just as we spread out our blanket an uninvited guest showed up. He was a big friendly Golden who ignored his Daddy's commands and found immediately our bag of goodies.
We did not have much luck in enjoying the view because all kinds of bugs founds us (I think the big guy brought them to us).
My Mommy was spraying us with the Jasmine and the Lavender but they were just not taking the hint. So we packed our things and strolled to our comfy car were we had the air and the XM music going.
By the time we got home, it was around 10pm and I was so moody that I refused dinner and was warning my siblings left and right to keep their distance.
I just curled up in my Daddy's arms and fell asleep without moving all night.

Friday, we kind of took it easy but my Mommy had to vacuum thoroughly the entire house and wash all the beddings, because my Bro picked up a flea from somewhere and was going CRAAAZY even though he got a good bath on Thursday night.
My Sis called him a "fleabag" and he was sooo embarrassed... He is very emotional.
I just stayed out of the whole commotion, minding my business which is "talking" to everybody going by my front window...

My Bro had this message today:

Well, that about sums up my busy week. Tomorrow, I'm going to take it easy again because on Monday I have a date with new friends. Cannot wait...
Later,
Neeko :-)

P.S. The joke of the day:
~ A man walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. He replied, "I got shingles."

She said, "Fill out this form and supply your name, address, medical insurance number. When you're done, please take a seat."
Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked him what he had. He said, "I got shingles."
So she took down his height, weight, and complete medical history, then said, "Change into this gown and wait in the examining room."
A half hour later a nurse came in and asked him what he had. He said, "I got shingles."
So she gave him a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told him to wait for the doctor.
An hour later the doctor came in and asked him what he had. He said, "Shingles."
The doctor gave him a full-cavity examination, and then said, "I just checked you out thoroughly, and I can't find shingles anywhere. " The man replied, "They're outside in the truck. Where do you want them?" ~








No comments: