Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Visit with Zoe and Anastasia

Hello again ☺

Last night I had a great outing!

My Mommy took me to visit my two good friends Zoe & Anastasia and my Bro came with my Daddy too. They ran over (they are the runners in our family).

The Girls are very sweet and gentle with us. They must be intimidated by my size ;-)
Happy viewing:


Also check me out playing in the office and Leo yelling at my Mommy for, we really do not know what?!

I think he just repeats himself ;-)

I'm really smart because I stop "talking" in the minute I see the camera pointed my way. I just think that it is safer this way in today's technology where they are able to decode everything...
I'm not going to translate what my Bro is saying to the other dogs, going by our front window.
My Mommy told us that we are not to use bad language unless we want to have our mouths washed out with soap.
So Leo is really taking his chances having himself recorded like this...

Well, that is all for now.
Later,
Neeko ☺
P.S. My joke of the day ~ A sweet little boy surprised his grandmother one morning and brought her a cup of coffee. He made it himself and was so proud. He anxiously waited to hear the verdict on the quality of the coffee. The grandmother had never in her life had such a bad cup of coffee, and as she forced down the last sip she noticed three of those little green army guys in the bottom of the cup.

She asked, "Honey, why would three little green army guys be in the bottom of my cup?"
Her grandson replied, "You know grandma, it's like on TV, 'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup.'" ~











No comments: