Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

That was fun...

Well, we are back from the concert in the park.
The band's name was "World Class Noise" and my Bro said that makes sense why they were sooo loud; remember? he is sensitive to loud noises... but survived ;-)
Boy! I thought we were going to get rained out but I guess the rain clouds went North of us. What a lucky break ☺

I have to run again, my Mommy is calling to go to bed... (I think she just wants to get on the computer)
Later,
Neeko ☺

2 comments:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Hi, big boy! (batting eyelashes) I have actually been on your blog several times. I love the way you talk. Happy Birthday! One year old, huh? Big party? Cake? I had an office party, and the people in the building brought their pups. The humans had the most delicious cake and icing; I got cake but no icing. Mom got treat bags for all my friends. She went to a doggie bakery and got "chocolate squirrels" (carob frosting), and yogurt drops and other yummies. They were so good one of the humans thought they were people treats. First birthdays are the best. Take it slow and make it last.

Love you,

Mary-Margaret

Neeko said...

Hello Gorgeous!

Wow! You celebrated Hollywood style… Cool ☺
I’m much pumped for my first too.
My parents are going to take us out to a restaurant to celebrate after we get back from the family picnic.
Actually we will be celebrating the entire week because my Mommy and Daddy will be on vacation next week so there will be lots and lots of fun activities ☺
I’ll post pictures…

Loving youuu,
Neeko ♥♥♥