Search This Blog

My age :o)

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My very First Birthday :-)

I heard once that things never happen to you, they happen for you. Indeed they did happen for me...



I came into this world one year ago today!

Lots of things happened in my life since then.
I had a pretty rocky start, but my foster Mama Corrine told me that she will find the perfect family for me and oh boy! she did! She will always have a VERY special place in my heart for everything she did for me.


I'm happy to share with you all, my very special day :-)

I woke up this morning and my parents sang Happy Birthday to me.
After breakfast I got up in my lookout window and announced it to everybody that it is my birthday.
In the afternoon, we picked up my Birthday pie from my Auntie Renee who is also my Godmother. She makes delicious pies for our birthdays and they are always her gift to us.

We got to Danny G.'s house and I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves...





As you can see, I love my Daddy...
and I love my Mommy...
I guess when it is your Birthday, you get away with a lot of things; sorry Nana, my Daddy put me up on your table, I swear!
Thanks for the beautiful card!



After we finished the delicious pie, we went to Evanston by Lake Michigan and laid on a blanket followed by a 3 miles walk to work off the calories and as my parents put it: to wear out Danny G. Ha haaa... good luck with that one ;-)

To be continued...

I have to go to bed now 'cause I'm bushed but check in with me soon as I have more fun videos from the Lake ☺

Later, Neeko officially 1 year old! Yay!!! ☻

No comments: